April 25, 2009

Grandma


This past week my Grandma passed away. She was 92 years old and lived a long and good life. It was sad to not be there when she died, but Owen and I were able to fly back for the funeral. We loved being able to be with family and to remember how amazing and wonderful my grandma was. She was so kind and loved knowing everything that was going on in my life and always gave such good advice. We will miss her, but are happy that she gets to be with my grandpa now, who we know she missed so much!

7 comments:

Mary Staples said...

I am so sorry for you Jenni. It's hard to lose anyone no matter how old they are. Loves to you.

Myk said...

That is a beautiful picture of you guys. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Barb said...

What a lovely picture to remember your Grandma by. My condolences to you and your family.

Lizzie said...

That is the sweetest picture in the world.

I have been thinking of you all week Jenni. I know Joseph missed you & Owen a lot while you were in Utah. I'm glad you got to go back & be with your family.

Love.

luke & sammy said...

I am with the rest of the comments, the picture is beautiful! What a great keepsake to have of your grandma.

Tiffany Winters said...

That picture says a lot about how each of you felt about the other. It's a great picture to hold onto!

Unknown said...

Sorry my comment is so late, but I really liked this post Jenni. It was hard enough for me to even think about writing about Grandma, and I am sure it was much more difficult for you. Love this picture, love this woman, and completely agree with what you said. Can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks.