I was looking back at my pictures when we went to the pumpkin patch last fall; what a difference a year makes- I can't believe how much Owen has grown!
October 4, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
This Friday we went to the local pumpkin patch. It was fun to pick out some pumpkins, go on the hay ride and to let Owen run around. It was kind of windy that day, Owen looked like he was going to get blown away a few times!


I was looking back at my pictures when we went to the pumpkin patch last fall; what a difference a year makes- I can't believe how much Owen has grown!



I was looking back at my pictures when we went to the pumpkin patch last fall; what a difference a year makes- I can't believe how much Owen has grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He has gotten so big! I love the picture of him in his cute hat with the wind blowing. You always dress him so cute.
love the pumpkin patch. it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. isn't it crazy how much these little ones change in one year?
I miss the Shaakes Pumpkin Patch... Go as much as you can while you're there. You'll miss it too! Owen is so big, I can't believe it!
Could you dress him any cuter, my word! He's adorable, you guys!
Such a cutie!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Wow, he really is getting big! I can't wait for him to play with our little Robbie, can you imagine what sorts of mischief they'll get themselves into??? We miss you guys! Come home soon!
Post a Comment