My brother, Robert and his wife Erin, had their first little boy last week. His time on earth was short and we will miss him so much, but are so grateful for eternal families and the peace and comfort we have found during this time.
Oh, it is so hard to see these sweet little ones leave so soon. I am so sorry for the loss of your family! I just had a good friend pass this morning as well- it just makes you so grateful for the eternal plan!
You're here with us now so it feels to write this, but I just wanted to thank you guys for your support and love. It is so good to have you home during this incredibly difficult time. We love you.
oj jenni - i am so sorry for this news and for their loss and the pain you all feel. your dad is at a conference in tanzania today with my "african brother" who is the branch president there. he has twins and the boy twin died at 2 yrs old from malaria. i am sure he will get great comfort from your dad and hope he can give the same in return. all our love and prayers your way. xoxo - mo
6 comments:
Jenni -- I was so sad to hear this news. We are thinking of and praying for robert and erin.
Oh, it is so hard to see these sweet little ones leave so soon. I am so sorry for the loss of your family! I just had a good friend pass this morning as well- it just makes you so grateful for the eternal plan!
I am so sorry.
You're here with us now so it feels to write this, but I just wanted to thank you guys for your support and love. It is so good to have you home during this incredibly difficult time. We love you.
oj jenni - i am so sorry for this news and for their loss and the pain you all feel. your dad is at a conference in tanzania today with my "african brother" who is the branch president there. he has twins and the boy twin died at 2 yrs old from malaria. i am sure he will get great comfort from your dad and hope he can give the same in return. all our love and prayers your way. xoxo - mo
What a hard trial...I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment