Then, Friday morning we went and got our Christmas tree and pulled out all our holiday decorations; it's always fun to play some classic Christmas songs and hang the ornaments on the tree.
Santa always comes to downtown Lawrence and lands on top of Weavers department store and then the firemen come and rescue him (it sounds silly for Santa to be stranded, but the kids love it). Owen was very excited to see Santa, but was ready to go home and watch Jayhawk basketball.
Owen was a little more excited last year for Santa...
But he seemed to understand a little bit more this year and hasn't stopped talking about seeing Santa.



4 comments:
That picture of Owen from last year is ADORABLE!! I can't wait until my Owen is excited for things like that! I'm glad you guys had a happy Thanksgiving! That's so awesome you have so much family close to you. :)
Christmas is going to be magical with him understanding Santa more! I can only imagine you will see that reaction for many Christmas mornings to come!
I'm glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I love the picture of Owen!
that picture of Owen from last year is still my fav! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving, too, with the Barnes clan. We miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment