And so, in that spirit, we begin this blog. After two years of marriage, the arrival of our first-born son, and our upcoming move to grad school, we feel that we may have some things to blog about after all. So here's a re-cap of what's happened so far in 2008.
Jenni ate for two
Joseph entered the political arena working as an intern in the state legislature (for the Democrats) and campaigning for [Republican] David Leavitt
Joseph achieved the same education level as Jenni after graduating from BYU with a degree in American Studies (and a minor in Western American Studies)
Owen Bitner Hinckley was born on Friday the 13th weighing in at a hefty 9lbs 4oz.



11 comments:
Welcome to the Land of
blogs. You certainly have a lot to brag/blog about. Love that little baby boy!!! xoxm
It's a blog blog blog blog world. I was just thinking, "I need more pictures of baby Owen in my life." Yay!
Congratulations and welcome to the World Wide Web!
YEA!!! I'm so excited you have arrived. I'll be basically stalking you now, k.
ours is: derekandmarystaples.blogspot.com
What a cute boy, and what a cute family!! We miss seeing you guys. If only you lived down the street again! :) We just made a blog. come check us out.
http://7azhansens.blogspot.com/
lots of love <3
Hey, I hope you don't mind, everyone always puts their address as their names, and so I took a chance and decided to check if you had a blog. Good news, you do! We're excited to have you come to Kansas! You looked adorable pregnant. Owen is adorable!
Tiffany Winters
Yay! You've arrived!
Well it's about time! I knew that something pretty drastic would have to happen in your lives before you would start a blog and I guess that having a baby, graduating, and moving to Kansas would qualify!
Welcome to hell. Pick up a pamphlet on the way in.
Ah...just jk'ing you! Baby looks great. And beefy. He'll be able to beat up Daddy soon! Do not fret. The WALL*E review will follow.
Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you'll be very happy here.
Aaaaaah! Cute chubby baby! Welcome to the blogsphere. I lamely admit that I have my own blog...
Post a Comment