Here are just a few pictures of what life is like in Kansas. Mostly we just take pictures of Owen every chance we get!
The other morning we found that Owen had scooted into the corner and trapped himself in between the amp and the basket of blankets.
My sister Amy came for a visit over the weekend- it was so nice to see her and Owen loved seeing her again as you can see.

The last couple of days have been rainy and cold so we've had to stay inside, so I just took a couple of pictures of Owen. The doctor said Owen's head circumference is only in the 7th percentile but from these shots I think his head looks pretty big! Maybe next time I should suggest they measure around his round cheeks and that would up his percentages!

Then yesterday Owen got a package from Grammie and Pops to help us get ready for Halloween! Thanks for the book Owen loved it!

4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. THOSE CHEECKS! I LOVE HIM! Oh, I can't wait to actually meet him. I giggled out loud at the photo of his little chubby hands holding onto the Halloween book! Can't wait to see what he's gonna be for Halloween!
I love him peeking around the book. He's such a sweet boy.
Okay Jenni...he is so cute!! I love these pictures. It looks like you are having fun being a mom...can I have lessons someday? We miss you guys!
OH MY GOSH!!! He's a little pumpkin himself. Look at that bright smile and sparkling eyes!!I miss him so much!
Post a Comment