October 3, 2008
Grandparents 24 hour visit
A week ago my parents stopped in Kansas on their way from South Africa onto Utah. We loved being able to see them if only for about 24 hours. We had just enough time to do a little shopping downtown, go to dinner, and play with Owen- which is all Grandpa and Grandma Koelliker really wanted to do! It was hard to say good bye, but we will see them again in April!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love that he got a KU shirt when he was here... that's one smart guy to pick such a great team to support!
Oh that is so fun. I am so glad they got to come to your home in Kansas. That lil' boy is sooo cute, I don't know how they ever left!
That is so fun your parents got to come out! I am glad you had a good time even though it was short!
Oh, he is so darling and so content in Grandma and Grandpa's arms!!My arms are longing to hold him again.Do you think he'll recognize us from SKYPE? missing you all...xox
So I know I'm a little slow... But Alex has those same jammies in that last picture! Cute Cute!
Post a Comment