he is just too cute! i can't stand it--i have to kiss those cheeks!
Owen really does resemble his Great Grandpa Hinckley in that picture. Cute.
You're not kidding! Justin kept saying it, but I thought it was wishful thinking. Still, if you see it in person it must really be true. We miss you Jenni.
It really is an uncanny resemblance. He's such a cute little guy. We love this kid already!
What a great person to look like!
Oh he is so darn cute! And getting so big, too! Can't wait to see him (and you,too) at Christmastime!
He is so cute! I am so glad I found your blog! Wahoo!
What I want to know is where does he get that spikey hair!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
he is just too cute! i can't stand it--i have to kiss those cheeks!
Owen really does resemble his Great Grandpa Hinckley in that picture. Cute.
You're not kidding! Justin kept saying it, but I thought it was wishful thinking. Still, if you see it in person it must really be true. We miss you Jenni.
It really is an uncanny resemblance. He's such a cute little guy. We love this kid already!
What a great person to look like!
Oh he is so darn cute! And getting so big, too! Can't wait to see him (and you,too) at Christmastime!
He is so cute! I am so glad I found your blog! Wahoo!
What I want to know is where does he get that spikey hair!
Post a Comment