And here are just a few pictures of Owen sporting his homemade sweaters and hats- thanks mom!
September 13, 2008
Tornado!!
Well, we had our first tornado scare yesterday! I was just at home hanging out with a friend when her husband called her and told her she needed to come home, when she asked why he said "there's a tornado headed toward Lawrence- can't you hear the sirens?" As soon as we opened the door we could hear the warning sirens. Owen was asleep and Joseph was at school, so after a moment of the both of us standing in the doorway wondering what we should do, I loaded Owen in the car seat to go get Joseph and my friend headed home to find some basement we could go to. I picked up Joseph, who was of course laughing because he thought it was so funny that we had to look for a basement because of the potential tornado! I had yet to see the humor, luckily on the way home the radio said the tornado had turned south and away from us! But needless to say we decided to stay in for the night, which by this picture, was fine with Owen who was content to just be hanging out with his dad! But no worries, we lived!

And here are just a few pictures of Owen sporting his homemade sweaters and hats- thanks mom!

And here are just a few pictures of Owen sporting his homemade sweaters and hats- thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Okay, I would have been FREAKING out! Seriously! So glad it turned away from you! Yikes. Love that pic of Owen & Joseph. Owen is such a little chunnk!
haha!! welcome to tornado alley guys! as a teenager in Tulsa...i just thought it was fun :) Good luck with those tornadoes...just wait until next spring!
Next time...just get in a central place...don't go driving around in tornado weather looking for a basement!! You'll end up in Oz!!
We miss you guys.... Owen looks so cute!!
I know, I know --- this post was about the tornado, but I just can't get over how cute Baby Owen is! That smile, and him lying on Jos's lap is too much! I love that you guys are parents.
Rob told me about your little tornado scare...I told him that from now on whenever he sees your number he HAS to pick it up and talk to you!! It looks like you guys made it through alright. I love the cute pics and I really love seeing Owen in such adorable duds. Your Mom sure does know how to work those needles!
O.B. is getting paralyzingly cute!
Baby Owen is so adorable. We miss you tones. Owen is getting so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment