
Two weeks ago, Kirk Herbstreit (ESPN's College Football Gameday) said that BYU was "ranked way too high." When asked about his prediction for the BYU-UCLA game this weekend, Kirk said that UCLA is the better team by far. He went further and stated that what the UCLA head coach has done is "just magic." He said that UCLA is better at every position and there was "no doubt" the Bruins would come out with the victory.
As it turned out, BYU handed UCLA their worst loss in 80 years; 59-0.
Well, Kirk. Do you have anything to say for yourself?



4 comments:
How 'bout those Cougars! I think we should start making demands for "explanation" and public apology from ESPN!
For a BYU alum from the 60s-70s, I can't tell you how nice it is to see the Cougars trounce UCLA - a school that routinely trounced us back in my student days! In the end, things do work out!
I was so happy about this win... but I was so mad about how little they said on ESPN. They didn't even show that long touchdown pass. And, they never said anything about all the fumbles and interceptions that UCLA had. I was so mad. They never give BYU props.
My comment is not about the Cougs! but Congrats Cougs! I just wanted to say that we miss you and cannot believe how big and adorable Owen is! What an exciting time of life for you guys! Good Luck with Kansas and School and parenting!
All I have to say is, GO COUGS!
Post a Comment