September 21, 2008

September in Kansas

This September, the best month of the year, has been full of football, birthdays, and relaxing Saturday evenings. Here are just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks in Kansas.

Happy Birthday to me! (This picture was taken early in the morning- obviously)
















This is Owen just looking a little sad- it's hard when he looks so cute even when he cries!















This weekend we went over to Clinton Lake, it is close by where we live, it was fun to just walk around- but it made me want to go waterskiing, maybe next year!




8 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

I love Owen's smile in the first picture! You look great in the morning. I look scary. :) Glad we could celebrate your birthday with lunch

Unknown said...

I know that you don't think much of Kansas, but it is beautiful! It looks like you guys are doing well and thanks for the cute pics!

Ryan said...

Happy Happy Birthday from us!!Owen is such a little man...look at that hair!!! We wish we were closer so we could see him grow up!! Best of luck with school for Joseph..and the adventures of motherhood for Jenni!

luke & sammy said...

What you don't think much of Kansas, What about all the cool people you've meet?:) Don't worry it will grow on you, but I agree with you with wanting to end up in Utah. I love little Owen!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

Ah, the scenic beauty of Kansas! What could be better than fall on the prairie!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

I have to add that one of my favorite things in this blog entry is the special plate sitting on the "25 Already!" poster...

Holly said...

I LOVE the birthday table with 25 already and the special plate. Ha ha for Hinckley traditions! We can't wait to see you three for Thanksgiving. xoxoxox

KHH said...

I can't stop looking at these pics.Owen has such a grown up little face.He's like a little man already!He was never really a little baby, I guess.Miss you so much, especially at Conference!!!xoxoxok