Oh man, look at that messy face! I am so glad his hair is still sticking straight up. And he actually looks even more chunky than last time we skyped. SOOO cutie.
Oh My Goodness! A&S are sitting with me looking at blogs, and we all let out a loud, "OHhhhh!" when we got the messy face--good thing he's got those cute cheeks behind the mess! Give him big kisses for us!
I'm terribly late on this one, but I am one proud auntie, look at that adorable little face! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks, it will be great homecoming.
Jenni!! I have no idea how I found your blog but I did. Congratulations on such a cute boy! We miss having you guys in the 30th ward back here in Provo :) How have you guys been?
9 comments:
Joseph, how's law school, buddy?! Nice job on the son, by the way.
Oh man, look at that messy face! I am so glad his hair is still sticking straight up. And he actually looks even more chunky than last time we skyped. SOOO cutie.
His face is so cute even when it's covered in food.
How does someone that cute just keep getting cuter and cuter?!!!
Oh My Goodness! A&S are sitting with me looking at blogs, and we all let out a loud, "OHhhhh!" when we got the messy face--good thing he's got those cute cheeks behind the mess! Give him big kisses for us!
I think my favorite is the last picture with his lips all puckered up! Sooo cute!
I'm terribly late on this one, but I am one proud auntie, look at that adorable little face! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks, it will be great homecoming.
Oh I just love all those pictures! He is so darling! hOW ARE YOU GUYS?
Jenni!! I have no idea how I found your blog but I did. Congratulations on such a cute boy! We miss having you guys in the 30th ward back here in Provo :) How have you guys been?
- Trina Wheeler
Post a Comment