February 9, 2009

Before, during and after

This past week we finally got our car fixed after the deer incident. We took the car in last Tuesday and Joseph begged rides to school off neighbors all week (thanks Natalie & John and Sam & Luke!!) Owen and I were going a little stir crazy after being inside all week with no car-so when the car wasn't done by Friday we decided we needed to rent a car for the weekend. The rental car was a Toyota Camry and even though it wasn't that much different, it was nice to have a little more space than we usually do in our corolla. It made us realize how tiny our car really is! We finally got our car back today minus the Nebraskan deer dents; we're glad we don't have that visually memory of our long drive back to Kansas every time we see our car!

BEFORE:



DURING:



AFTER:

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

I'm glad you got your car fixed. It feel good to have your old car fee new again. Haha! It has been good seeing you guys at church! We will have to get together sometime! -Shayna

Paul and Ann said...

In the middle picture I could only see that cute little boy in front of your rental. I'm so glad you were safe after the deer made his impression.

Love, Dad

Lizzie said...

I love the pic of Owen sitting next to the rental car. I'm glad your car got fixed! That stinks to have your car in the shop :(

Unknown said...

Too bad you couldn't keep the Camry, I bet that was pretty luxurious to roll around in those wheels for a while!

Tiffany Winters said...

I'm not going to lie, I like the Carolla better. I don't like feeling like I'm driving a huge boat. I say that as I'm trying to convince Chris that we need a minivan when he graduates. I hope he doesn't read this. He'll think he won the debate