Also, Owen has his first tooth, if you look closely you can see it to start to come through.
January 31, 2009
Finally above Freezing!
I was so anxious for today; all week the meteorologist had been announcing what a beautiful day it was supposed to be. After having below freezing temperatures everyday this week, I woke up with a spring in my step. After Owen's morning nap I was so excited to put him in his stroller and go for a walk. It was still a little windy but the sun was shining and Owen loved it. He was kicking his feet the whole time and every time I looked at him he gave me the biggest smile. Then we went downtown tonight and got some dinner and walked around to try and get in as much of this nice weather as possible- I am so excited for Spring to come and stay!

Also, Owen has his first tooth, if you look closely you can see it to start to come through.
Also, Owen has his first tooth, if you look closely you can see it to start to come through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
It was a crazy day huh? 71 degrees is great weather. Glad you got to take advantage of it!
Man, do we miss that cute kid!
Oh cute tooth! I love his blue hat that matches his eyes.
Oh, he's too cute! I love that he has a red Maclaren. What a hip little guy.
Your little Owen is too cute! I can't believe he's already getting his first tooth. He looks so cute all bundled up:)
I wish we had that kind of weather here!! I am dying for Spring to come! Owen is so cute! I love his cheeks! :)
Boy he'll have a full mouth of pearly whites in no time!
Post a Comment