Owen with Charlie's help, opening up his first Chrsitmas gift
About half of the Koelliker grandchildren with their new Christmas pajamas on
Christmas morning! Owen still has the sleep look in his eyes, but he loved having Christmas morning with Grammie and Pops
On Christmas Night we had dinner with the family and opened Christmas crackers(presents that make a crack noise when you open them and are filled with a paper crown, a joke, and a small gift) Owen got a small sewing kit in his cracker and Uncle Spencer received a wine cork- very useful!



4 comments:
Looks so fun! I can't believe how cute Owen is & I'm so glad we got to meet him! It was so fun to see you guys.
Good to see all the catch-up. I think it's unacceptable that when you were home I was in Vegas!!
Owen is such a handsome little guy! I'm glad he had a fun first Christmas!
good thing Owen was planning on taking up sewing and needed a sewing kit... PERFECT!
Post a Comment