July 28, 2009

Pioneer Day

We had a fun 24th of July weekend with my family. We went down to my parents place in Scipio, Utah. It was fun to just be with my syblings and relax (because there really isn't anything else to do in Scipio!) Scipio is a very small town- but they do have a parade on the 24th which is fun. We basically just sit in the car and pick up candy that the floats throw.



Owen loves playing in this little car- it kept him entertained for hours!



The big highlight of Scipio is the rodeo; a rider hardly ever stays on for 8 seconds but it can be pretty entertaining!

3 comments:

Megs said...

So cute!! I love the picture of the three of you, it is so cute!!!

Clark Family said...

I can't believe how grown up Owen is! He is such a cutie! Can't wait for you guys to come back to Kansas!

Lizzie said...

I love O.B. so much. Can't stop saying it. Keep the pictures coming!

Glad you had a fun Pioneer Day! I miss it!