With Joseph's parents gone and now mine as well, I guess it is time for us to get back to Kansas. We only have two more weeks left of our time in Salt Lake. It has been so fun to be back with family and friends and we will be sad to go, but we are ready to get back to our little apartment and our life in Kansas.( I am sure after a week I'll be calling my sisters crying that I can't just come over to their house for the afternoon!)
Can you tell that Owen was ready for bed, we had a hard time getting his attention!



3 comments:
Owen is so cute! Hopefully we will join you guys in Kansas!
Boo hoo! Super miss!
I can't believe how fast that summer went by! Have a safe trip back and good luck with the new school year.
Post a Comment