December 14, 2009

18 months



Owen is now 18 months! We can hardly believe he is so old- I feel like I just had a newborn. He loves football, Jayhawk basketball, getting in the cupboards, cars, buses, and cheese. He is so fun and full of personality.

9 comments:

john & natalie said...

Owen, you are SO CUTE. Happy one and a half birthday!

Mandy said...

It goes by way too fast! Owen is so darling. I still can't get over how blonde his hair is. I love it!

Mary Staples said...

I'm telling you I am still infatuated with this little one. Cutest ever.

Lizzie said...

He is so so so so cute. 18 months already?! Wow.

Holly said...

And he gets to go to nursery! Best Sunday EVER!

Katrina said...

So I've been lurking your blog, probably saw the link on Tiffany's.
Anyway, it's been so fun watching Owen grow! He's so flippin' cute, Jenni. And 18 months---that means NURSERY!!! (At least Joseph will be happy about that on Sundays!)
by the way, thanks for being such a great primary teacher for Taylor! he loves you.

Megs said...

I can't believe he is already 18 months... I remember your cute pregnant belly at my wedding and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago!! As always owen is getting cuter and cuter!!

Ali said...

He's a little boy! He is so much fun.

KHH said...

what a cute little boy! Oh Man, he's adorable. Love to skype with him! Love you Owen! xoxoxg