We had a fun Christmas with our family. Of course we missed our parents, but loved talking to them on Christmas Day and being with our family that is here in Salt Lake.
I love all of these pictures but I have to say that personally the best part is Gracie's jammies, I never saw them but they're PERFECT for her! What a cute family. So glad that you guys are around for a bit longer.
5 comments:
What a cutie! I love his pj's and his football pose! We miss you guys!
We miss you! Glad you got a Christmas nap, but sad that we called while you were sleeping! Wish we could snuggle OB right now. Yikes, what a cutie!
Looks like a fun Christmas! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying the fam in Salt Lake! We miss you guys!
I love all of these pictures but I have to say that personally the best part is Gracie's jammies, I never saw them but they're PERFECT for her! What a cute family. So glad that you guys are around for a bit longer.
Owen's hair looks like a halo! Pretty darn cute! We miss you so much. xoxg
Post a Comment