Last week we went down to Temple Square to look at the lights. It was very cold, but that didn't stop Owen- he ran from one nativity to another and loved every minute of it!
Every time we look at this little guy he seems older and bigger. We know you can't slow him down, we just want to catch up. We are so grateful you share all of these fun experiences and photos.
Speaking as another Grandmother in a foreign land, I agree with G&G Koelliker. He is so grown up. I can just catch his excitement and enthusiasm for every thing he does. I don't know why he would be so passionate about everything, no one in our family is passionate... xoxoxgrammie k
10 comments:
This is a great picture of you two!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!
I know I always say this, but CUTE PICTURE! How fun to go to Temple Square to see the lights! I wish we could have come!
I had to look at the picture of Owen surprised to see Santa just one more time before I go to bed. Now I can go to bed smiling!
Every time we look at this little guy he seems older and bigger. We know you can't slow him down, we just want to catch up. We are so grateful you share all of these fun experiences and photos.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa K in A.
Speaking as another Grandmother in a foreign land, I agree with G&G Koelliker. He is so grown up. I can just catch his excitement and enthusiasm for every thing he does. I don't know why he would be so passionate about everything, no one in our family is passionate...
xoxoxgrammie k
And Jenni, you are beautiful through and through! xoxok
I miss you all! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoa
The picture of the two of you is darling! It looks like you all had a great Christmas.
Jenni - you look super cute in this picture.
I really miss you guys! See ya next week :)
FUN! We did that too! We totally should've met up with you guys!
Post a Comment