March 22, 2010

Spring Break

This year we decided to get out of Kansas for Spring break. We visited Joseph's sister Holly, and her family in Cincinnati; it was so fun to be with them and the weather was so nice. Joseph's younger sister Lizzie also flew in town and we loved going to the Taft museum, downtown Cincinnati, the zoo, parks, the sweet shop, and just relaxing with family. We had a fun time and it almost made the foot of snow we came back to in Kansas not seem that bad...almost.

Matt and Owen.


The Zoo.


The Sweet Shop.


The Taft Museum.


Lunch downtown.


Owen, Matt, and Ellie.


Playing in the dirt, the kids were entertained all through lunch.

12 comments:

Regs said...

You guys look fantastic, and Owen is one of the cutest kids ever. Love it. :-) Love and miss you guys!

john & natalie said...

Fun! Love the pictures.

Kate said...

I love all the photos. I can't wait to see you next week. What can I do to help!? Please call me if you need anything at all. Love ya mommy!

Barb said...

What a cute family you are!

Holly said...

Can you come back, please? Like tomorrow? xoxoxoxoxo

Lizzie said...

That was so so so so so so so so so fun. Too bad I missed that Sweets Shop!

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Oh, it looks so fun! What a great spring break!

KHH said...

So much fun to see the pics of cousins and sibs. You all look great!! love, love, love!

Julie said...

So fun! I have always wanted to go there! What a nice break from the cold weather too!

grahamkrackers said...

Looks like fun! It's always nice to get out of town. Owen is getting so big. I absolutely love his straight, blond hair. SO CUTE!

Emily said...

This looks so fun! We miss you guys. I'm BEGGING Alden for a trip to Utah this summer.

w and w said...

what a cutie that little Own. Isn't it so nice to get out of town every once in a while. Next time you'll have to visit your Sis Ann in W-S NC. and us OF COURSE. door's always open!