April 3, 2010

Home.

This past week I went to Salt Lake. It was so nice to see my parents and to be with family. We did some fun shopping, ate good food and enjoyed some nice and not so nice weather.

Early mornings with Anna and Owen.



Our favorite little market is closing. I went in for one last treat and all the shelves were practically empty, some of the lights were off, and the store was cold- it was so sad.



Lunch at the Blue Plate Diner with Buddy Mondlock.



We had a baby shower for my friend Cassi the night before we left Salt Lake; it was fun to see so many of my friends from high school and college. Jenny, Megan, and I hosted the shower together- we are so excited for Cassi and can't wait to meet her baby girl soon!

4 comments:

luke & sammy said...

I am glad you had fun! But we are glad you are back too!

Lizzie said...

Jenni your hair looks amazing. Seriously you look SO beautiful.

I am so glad you went to Emigration Market. Sad story.

I need to hear about the baby shower. And Buddy Mondlock!

Holly said...

I second Bess with the "your hair looks amazing" comment. And boo hoo about Emigration.

I'm so glad you got a picture of lunch with Buddy! I still can't believe that whole thing actually happened. Wow. You can't make this stuff up! You couldn't even dream it up!

KHH said...

Jenni, Ditto on your hair and beauty! I love you so much and am so glad you went to SLC for a visit with your family.

The pic of Emmo with the snow capped mountains makes me want to cry.

And the pic of lunch with Buddy makes Clark want to cry!