April 5, 2010

Easter.

Earlier last week we decorated some eggs in preparation for Easter.



Owen loved his "B-ball" eggs full of candy.



We took a couple of Easter pictures, the weather was so nice- we are so happy to see some sun and to be able to enjoy the outside!





It was such a nice Easter Conference weekend, we loved hearing all the talks during general conference and to share the day with family and friends.

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

B BALL! I love how he says that.

Ann Rowan said...

Such cute pictures! Your hair looks so pretty, Jenni!

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

I'm glad you had a great Easter with your family. I love your hair cut!

KHH said...

What a beautiful family on a beautiful spring day. Gald you had a happy Conference! xoxox

KHH said...

I always get a kick out that surprised look on Owen´s face in the highchair photo. And where did you find B.ball Easter eggs?

We miss you so much!

Mandy said...

I was going to say I love your hair as well. Isn't it do nice that spring has finally arrived? What a long long winter it has been.