Owen wasn't big enough to actually ride the tractors, but he liked pushing it around.
This was a pretty tricky picture to take, getting so many boys to sit still was a lot more difficult than we originally thought it would be! (I got everyone except Jack in this one)
Just happy to be outside.



4 comments:
We love the Deanna Rose Farm. There are just way too many things I miss about living up in Lawrence. There really are a ton of things to do with kids. Owen of course is so darling. I love his hair! The picture of the boys is way cute. I bet you guys are excited to spend the summer in Utah. And then you are third years...doesn't it go by way too fast?
He is so darn cute! We can't wait to see you guys! xox
I can't believe how big he's getting! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. That will be so fun for you guys to go home for the summer!
This is an incredibly cute kid!
Post a Comment