We packed our car more than we thought was possible and probably brought more than we should have but . . . oh well!
Leaving Kansas at 5:30 in the morning. We thought Owen would fall back asleep if we left early enough- but we were wrong, he was wide awake! (So was Joseph!)
Day 2: stopping in at Little America, WY for lunch.
Finally making it home; it was a long drive and we were glad to not be in a car for awhile.



7 comments:
So glad you guys made it!
Yucky drive! How long are you going to be back in town?
Yay! So glad you made it safe. Super love. Eat some cafe rio & hires for me.
I'm glad that you made it home! I know about kids that don't fall back asleep in the car. I have two of them. Ha! Hopefully your trip went smoothly anyway. We'll miss you guys!
I am glad you guys made it! I am glad you got to stop for some decent food on the way too! we miss you guys!
We want to hang out with you guys lots. We love you tons!
Glad you got there safely... we stopped in Little America on our way to Womens Conference and it totally smelled like a nursing home. A little too much fermeldahide (sp) in that place.
Post a Comment