Owen loves his cousin Olivia. They loved throwing all the couch cushions on the floor and jumping on them - it took up a good amount of time while we waited out the cold weather we are still having.
May 20, 2010
Spring.
We've been having fun while being home this past week. We went on a fun hike with family last weekend.



Owen loves his cousin Olivia. They loved throwing all the couch cushions on the floor and jumping on them - it took up a good amount of time while we waited out the cold weather we are still having.
Owen loves his cousin Olivia. They loved throwing all the couch cushions on the floor and jumping on them - it took up a good amount of time while we waited out the cold weather we are still having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I've go to get myself to Utah!
I'm glad you are having a fun time with your family!
Owen is getting so big! I bet it is SO nice to be with family again. Looks like so much fun!
Yay for being with family! I love Owen's nickname! So funny. Isn't it weird the names people come up with!? Owen just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
What does Olivia call him? Cousins are so much fun! Ask Joseph if he remembers doing the same thing in AZ with the couch pillows when he looked just like Owen!
Post a Comment