June 30, 2010
4 Years!
Joseph and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary today. We have moved from Salt Lake to Provo to Salt Lake to Kansas. We have made it through college graduations, tornadoes and ice storms, 2 years of grad school, our sweet little Owen, and much more. It has been a wonderful 4 years!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy anniversary you guys! I hope you got to do something awesome to celebrate!
I love the picture of you guys in the polly pocket apartment! With your polly pocket dinner! Hahaha. What a great 4 years, congratulations!
"They say when you marry in June ... You're a briiiide ... aaaaalllll your liffffe!"
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been four years. It was a beautiful wedding (minus my pregnant swollen body...) xoxoxoxo
Happy Anniversary guys! You're almost veterans... you don't even have to work at it anymore. Just kidding. :)
Congratulations! Love the pictures! You guys look so cute.
You look so GREAT! Four years.
My oh MY, imagine that! We are so grateful for you and little Owen in our lives! Congratulations!!! xo
WOW! I cannot believe it has been 4 years Jenni. I am so happy for you guys. Your little boy is so cute and I hope I bump into you sometime soon. All the best wishes!
Post a Comment