June 11, 2010

Memorial Day

I know this is late, but we had a relaxing Memorial Day here in Salt Lake. We had planned to go with my family to our cabin but Owen got sick so we had to change our plans.

The boys went on a fun bike ride Saturday morning, Owen has not stopped talking about it since.





We went to visit the cemetery and remembered our loved ones that we miss so much.



Owen also enjoyed his first ice cream cone, he is a Hinckley- he starts eating chocolate and he can't stop smiling!


6 comments:

Dukes said...

haha! I love that last picture. SO cute! It was so good to see you guys last weekend. Thanks again for coming!

KHH said...

Happy Memorial Day back!

Julie said...

He is such a cutie! I am right there with him and can't stop smiling either when I eat chocolate! :) It was so fun to see you the other day and thank you for helping me with Owen!!

Lizzie said...

Cuteness. Serious cuteness. The bike ride looks so fun!

Mandy said...

okay, way too cute of owen eating the cream cone.

Holly said...

Wow, that all looks fun. I want to eat ice cream with Owen sometime!