We had a fun holiday weekend. My family has the tradition of spending the 24th of July in Scipio; they have a small town dinner, a parade, and the highlight is the Rodeo! Owen loved being with his cousins and of course loved watching all the animals during the rodeo.
hey you two i just need to say that your little boy is one of the cutest things i have ever seen. kate and i hope you guys are doing well, and from the looks of things you are
Jenni you may have to take off the picture of where the rodeo is! It's all ready become the place to be on the 24th! LOL we love it! I found your blog hope you don't mind you look and your family look great:)
8 comments:
I like your boots! We missed being in Utah on the 24th. Owen looks different already!
Jenni! I love those boots! You are seriously so stylin! Sounds like a great 24th. Miss you guys.
Jenni, you look BEAUTIFUL! And I love the boots.
hey you two i just need to say that your little boy is one of the cutest things i have ever seen. kate and i hope you guys are doing well, and from the looks of things you are
Love those boots! You guys look all tan and summer beautiful! Have I even been out to see the sun this summer- no. I look like I live in Alaska.
Love those boots! You look like you are holding a little angel with a halo in your arms.
Jenni you may have to take off the picture of where the rodeo is! It's all ready become the place to be on the 24th! LOL we love it! I found your blog hope you don't mind you look and your family look great:)
Post a Comment