October 18, 2010
Late Night at the Phog
This weekend was Late Night at the Phog. I was excited to take Owen to this fun KU event- he loves basketball and the Jayhawks. When the basketball players came out, Owen just started laughing and he hasn't stopped talking about the game. When we saw all the Jayhawks playing we got excited for basketball season. Lawrence comes alive for basketball- after all this was were the game was invented!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm jealous! Friday Wade said, "Tonight is Late Night at the Phog," and we got depressed and wished we were there.
Go Jayhawks!!
What is that ridiculously cute picture of Owen at GP on the right side of your blog? How can I see it bigger?
Way to go! We were leaving the gym that evening when we noticed how packed the parking lot had become. Apparently we were the only people in Lawrence who didn't go to the Phog!
Can't wait till that kid comes to Barcelona!
Post a Comment