I love seeing Owen change over the years; I can't believe I came to Kansas with just a little baby and now he is so big!
October 14, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
We have loved going to this Pumpkin Patch each year we have been in Kansas. So we couldn't let this fall pass by with out paying it a visit. Owen loved looking at the farm animals, playing on the playground, and of course picking out some pumpkins!


I love seeing Owen change over the years; I can't believe I came to Kansas with just a little baby and now he is so big!


I love seeing Owen change over the years; I can't believe I came to Kansas with just a little baby and now he is so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love "How Tall This Fall" ... so cute!!
He's so tall this fall! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment