Finally! I have been checking in a lot here to see if you put any pictures up. (Ha--not like you were busy or anything). I just couldn't wait to see this sweet angel! Oh. My. GOODNESS! She is perfect! PERFECT! I love all that spikey hair! And her sweet little face! Her name is absolutely beautiful. I love that picture of the whole family (of 4!) and those pictures of Owen holding his new baby sister. Doesn't he seem so big now that you have a newborn?? I hope you are hanging in there with all the change a new baby throws into the mix. It will get easier and you WILL get to sleep more someday--I promise! Congrats, you guys!
15 comments:
That 2nd picture and the adoration is just precious. Congrats!
Beautiful name, baby, and family! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! Look at that hair! I love the pictures of Owen holding her. So sweet!
Cuteness. So much cuteness.
Finally! I have been checking in a lot here to see if you put any pictures up. (Ha--not like you were busy or anything). I just couldn't wait to see this sweet angel! Oh. My. GOODNESS! She is perfect! PERFECT! I love all that spikey hair! And her sweet little face! Her name is absolutely beautiful. I love that picture of the whole family (of 4!) and those pictures of Owen holding his new baby sister. Doesn't he seem so big now that you have a newborn?? I hope you are hanging in there with all the change a new baby throws into the mix. It will get easier and you WILL get to sleep more someday--I promise! Congrats, you guys!
Congrats Jenni!! She is a cutie!! Love the pictures of Owen holding her.
Congratulations! She's beautiful...and all that hair?! She could teach Claire a thing or two about growing little girl hair :)
Hope you guys are all healthy and well. You're missed in Kansas!
darling. look at all the gorgeous hair. congrats! love the name.
Congratulations! She is so adorable! What a beautiful family of 4.
Your kids have the best hair, I remember Owen rockin' it too, with his hair when he was a baby!
Congrats. So sweet!
She is beautiful! Love the pictures of Owen holding her! Is that red hair I see?? Awesome! :) Congratulations Hinckleys!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. Owen will make a great big brother!
She's beautiful! Congratulations Jenni and Joseph!
Congratulations! I love her name! She is adorable. Hope all is well! Enjoy!! Oh how was the BAR????
What a little angel! What a beautiful family of four!
Post a Comment