October 3, 2011

T-ball


Owen started t-ball a couple of weeks ago. He loves it, every week he gets so excited and wants to wear his uniform all day. At least once or twice during the game he runs off the field to say "hi" to me and Joseph, but he looks pretty cute in his Boston Red Sox uniform. It is fun for him to have something new and exciting, especially with a new baby sister that is getting a lot of attention these days. Go Red Sox!

5 comments:

KHH said...

Go, Go, Go Owen...YTB!

hadjo said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so cute in his uniform. I wish they would do T-ball here, I think Evan would love it too. Also, I want to see some more pictures of your cute little girl!

Lizzie said...

I love that he runs off the field to say hi. So funny. I can't wait to come to his game.

luke & sammy said...

I adore that picture! Did I tell you that we did t-ball with Jack and he absolutely HATED it! It was a nightmare so count your blessings :)

Cassi said...

Jenni! This is your old OLD friend Cassi (Clements) Allred from ballet school! I saw some pictures of you on Sara B's blog and it linked me here (Sara's a good friend who I met while living in Philly). Fun to see pics of you and your darling little family! Congratulations on that beautiful, perfect little bundle of pink! I just had a girl in February, and it's been so fun.

Take good care! Good luck with the move! xo

www.sassaart.com/blog .... my blog!