jenny she is darling! a little red-head. so fun!
I am dying- she is so cute! I need to come hold her again!
Look at that beautiful hair! Emery needs some hair, she gets mistaken for a boy all the time- it doesn't help either that she looks exactly like her brother.
That hair is fabulous!! I love how it sticks up like Owen's used to. Looks so thick. Very fun!!
Love that sweet baby girl! I miss holding her! Let's see some costumes on those cute babes of yours!
How cute is she?!!! So sweet!
What a little doll! and how cute is Owen planting bulbs at 1485!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
jenny she is darling! a little red-head. so fun!
I am dying- she is so cute! I need to come hold her again!
Look at that beautiful hair! Emery needs some hair, she gets mistaken for a boy all the time- it doesn't help either that she looks exactly like her brother.
That hair is fabulous!! I love how it sticks up like Owen's used to. Looks so thick. Very fun!!
Love that sweet baby girl! I miss holding her! Let's see some costumes on those cute babes of yours!
How cute is she?!!! So sweet!
What a little doll! and how cute is Owen planting bulbs at 1485!
Post a Comment