February 6, 2012

Little Miss Catherine


Catherine is 5 months old this week. At her last doctor appointment she weighed in at just under 13 lbs and 24 inches long. I think Owen weighed 13 lbs at his is 2 week appoinment. She may be little but she is full of personality; she is so fun and Owen loves making her smile any chance he gets.

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love her!!!

Katrina said...

Her cuteness is almost unbearable! ;)

Mers said...

When I have kids I want them to look just like Catherine! Love that RED hair!

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

wow she is so cute...so smiley! ps. we went on a walk to day. there is a house...i think on nevada (2 streets below us) that is for rent. i think you're looking to buy. josh's cousins are the ones who own it..don't know how nice it is..looks like a pretty cute house. 2 car garage, nice yard, simple but fine curb appeal. anyway it's 750$ a month. which seems cheap. but i have NO idea if that is even a thought for you to rent..but i figured i'd pass it on. you know how awesome it would be to have you in our neighborhood...so fun!! see you at jolley's :)