November 1, 2008

The Little Pumpkin





       Trick or Treat!







Our ward had a trunk or treat and Owen loved it.

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

AH! Look at that cutie pumpkin!

Ryan said...

holy cow guys!!! he' gotten so big!! what a cute pumpkin he makes! we miss you ..hope you're having a blast!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

This is what we call a cute punkin!

KHH said...

Where did you find that little punkin suit? and where did that little punkin come from?!!!

Tiffany Winters said...

I keep saying it, but I think that the pumpkin had to be made for this little guy. Really adorable little pictures too!

Nicole Hunter said...

He is too cute! I love the little pumpkin beret! What a smiley guy!

ebv said...

WAY TOO CUTE to be withstood. While I'm disappointed that his name wasn't Eric Boyd Hinckley (as we had agreed in oral contract, I'm sure) the little dude seems to take after me in at least that. ;)