I have often been asked how I get Owen's hair to go like that, and from this picture I can honestly say I do not know. Last night after Owen's bath I didn't get to it quick enough and this is what happened- the rooster tail in the front. Owen's hair is pretty cute for now, but I hope some day it lays down flat!
Owen loves crossing his ankles! Whenever we lay him down he crosses his ankles, it is so cute!



6 comments:
He has already learned proper lady-like etiquette, cross those legs. What a cutie
In that first picture, I can see a little bit of you Jen in his smile. He is so cute!
Oh man, just looking at these pictures makes me giggle. He has to be one of the cutest, most expressive babies I've ever seen! I can't wait to see you guys in a month.
I like him. He is SOOOOOOOO cute!
We agree and even more with all the comments above. OB you are the best!!
He has personality just bursting out everywhere! What a little sunshine boy! xog
Post a Comment