December 13, 2008

6 months already


Today Owen is 6 months! We can't believe he is that old already. On Friday the 13th in June Owen was born at a whopping size of 9lbs 4oz and 21 1/2 inches long and hair that has yet to lay flat!


This is Owen and his namesake on his blessing day when we was just a few weeks old


Owen has just been getting bigger and bigger and so have his smiles!


This is his new favorite toy, Christmas came about a week early for Owen!


He is even getting big enough to sit up by himself

10 comments:

Mary Staples said...

I truly love this kid.

luke & sammy said...

happy 6 months! He is so darn cute!

Lizzie said...

6 months?! I cannot believe we haven't even met yet. He is so cute.

Megs said...

Jenni - He really is soo soo soo cute!! Hope you are all doing well and maybe I will see you when you come home for Christmas! ( If you are coming home)

Tiffany Winters said...

Happy 6 months! That's crazy. Big kid sitting up!

lisa brown said...

Happy 6 months Owen. We can't wait to hold you in 6 days!!

KHH said...

We can hardly wait to get you in our arms, Owen!!! Good luck on your car trip home to SLC.
Be good to your parents, OK? xoxg

Kristi said...

Joe!!! Congratulations on your son! Okay, so this is a little belated, but this really is the first time I found out. Great name too. And DEFINITELY a family resemblence. I hope you guys are doing well!

Andrew and Kristi

Chad and Hadley said...

He is such a sweetheart!! Looking at his cute pictures makes me excited for our baby boy next month! When are you coming to SLC again? We should try to get together

Julie said...

His smile is adorable!! I can see so much of both of you in him! He is so cute!