December 1, 2008
Christmas Tree Shopping
Since we weren't able to head down to Scipio for the annual Koelliker Christmas tree cutting this year, we had to take matters into our own hands and where did we head?...Home Depot! We found our tree in under an hour, tied it to the top of the car, and got it in the house! We love the fresh smell it is bringing into the house!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am jealous of your real tree, I love it!
Super fun! How very festive.
Great pick! The tree looks perfect. Speaking of perfect...Owen's adorable smile is picture perfect. It makes you just want to give him a little hug. Too cute!
Jenni - I really don't think Owen could be much cuter!! He has the best smile, every time I see a picture of him smiling it makes me happy! Hope you are all doing well! Maybe I will see you at your parents around Christmas!? Megan
I love the tree! Your babe is way too cute! I hope all is well and I am so happy I just found your blog!
Yay! Happy Christmas!
Jenni you look so cute presenting your tree!
Post a Comment