Last weekend we asked Clark to take some pictures of our family before he and Kathleen leave for Spain. Mostly we wanted pictures of Owen since he will be turning 1 soon- but we thought we better take advantage of having a photographer, so we took some family shots too- luckily he hadn't shipped his camera yet!
I started looking back at the pictures we took of our family when Owen was first born, what a difference a year makes!
I love these pictures! What a difference a year makes. I love how blonde Owen's hair is . . . and how his expressions are still as darling as ever! Miss you guys!
I AM FREAKING OUT. HE IS SO CUTE. His hair is finally long enough to lay flat -- I sort of miss the mohawk but gosh just gets cuter & cuter. I can't wait to see him NEXT WEEK!
What a handsome young man you are my sweet Owen. I can't beleive your hair is lying down. Wow. See you all soon but it doesn't seem like it is soon enough. Love, Grandpa K in A.
12 comments:
Darling pictures. Owen looks like he was all smiles. I will forever love Owen's hair.
Very cute. Owen always seems like such a happy baby!
He is looking so old!!! I cant believe he will be one this week! I love the pictures!
Seriously...adorable!!! I loved seeing you yesterday. Let's plan a time to get together soon...and with the boys too:) Love these!!
The mohawk is totally gone! Oh, I'm getting nostalgic for it. He's a showman - love the camera, Owen, love the camera. I miss you! xoxo
You guys are SO cute.
Owen is so so cute!!! Hopefully I will get to see you at your parents house this summer!!!!
I love these pictures! What a difference a year makes. I love how blonde Owen's hair is . . . and how his expressions are still as darling as ever! Miss you guys!
I AM FREAKING OUT. HE IS SO CUTE. His hair is finally long enough to lay flat -- I sort of miss the mohawk but gosh just gets cuter & cuter. I can't wait to see him NEXT WEEK!
What a handsome young man you are my sweet Owen. I can't beleive your hair is lying down. Wow. See you all soon but it doesn't seem like it is soon enough.
Love, Grandpa K in A.
come ON! He is so cute I can't stand it! Happy Birthday today, O.B.!
xoxoxoxxoxoa
Oh, he is SO cute! I can't wait to see him when we come to Utah! Happy Birthday Owen!
Post a Comment