Presidente and Hermana Hinckley
June 25, 2009
Week in review
We have had a week full of fun and sadness; Joseph's sister Lizzie came in town, which we loved. We went shopping, got manicures, and Owen loved playing with her! It was so fun to have her in town and to spend some time together. Yesterday Clark and Kathleen reported to the MTC; we tried to tell ourselves that we will see them one more time on Sunday before they actually leave, but we couldn't help but to have a few tears. We love staying with them, and Owen has grown quite attached- he prefers Kathleen to most anyone and loves sitting next to Clark at the dinner table.

Presidente and Hermana Hinckley
Presidente and Hermana Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So I had to laugh, I read all about the manicures with Lizzie and then looked down and saw that it was posted by Joseph. I'm guessing it was really Jenni. I'm happy for your parents. This is a good adventure for them. And another thing. I LOVE the pictures of Owen in the family pictures. He's always had such a sweet little smile.
That's so neat to have your parents serve a mission. They will be great!! And Owen just continues to get cuter and cuter!
I am having late night Office Parties with-drawls. That was really fun. I really miss you guys.
Post a Comment