June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen!



Yesterday was Owen's first birthday! We started the day out with presents and pancakes and then headed up to This is the Place Heritage Park. Is was so fun to be with our family and it didn't rain too hard on us! I think Owen's favorite part was petting all the animals- although he showed some slight hesitation at first, he eventually warmed up to them.



Owen's favorite toy is this "popper". He loves it! Whenever we go over to my parent's house it is the first toy he grabs and he never lets go! And of course we had to get him a football.





Tonight we had family over for some cake and ice cream. Owen didn't quite dive into his cupcake, but I think he'll love chocolate more and more with each passing year, he is a Hinckley after all!

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

Have I mentioned that I'm freaking out about how cute my nephew is?!?! Well, I am. I want to snuggle him so much! And squeeze his cheeks! Can't wait until Wednesday!

john & natalie said...

Owen - Happy Birthday from Kansas. We miss you!

Ali said...

Oh, my word! He's adorable! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Tiffany Winters said...

Is he ONE already? That's crazy. Happy Birthday Owen! You're so big!

luke & sammy said...

He is looking so old!!!I am glad he had a great birthday! I am in love with his 2 bottom teeth!

Hill Family said...

Happy Birthday Owen! What a cutie- hope you guys are having a good summer.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to Owen!

Unknown said...

We're so happy we were there to share in the birthday bonanza! And I have to say he's the cutest little birthday boy I've ever seen. What a doll!