June 24, 2010

Grandpa Hinckley

Yesterday was Grandpa Hinckley's birthday; he would have turned 100 years old. We have been thinking about him a lot this week and how he was (and is) a great example to us. Sometimes we can almost hear him telling us to keep working at it and that things will work out.



We will always "Be" grateful, smart, clean, humble, true, and prayerful.

9 comments:

john & natalie said...

Very nice tribute. This is a sweet picture.

Lizzie said...

So sweet. I love that picture. I have been so homesick for Utah & family this week!

Holly said...

I've been crying buckets at not being in Utah this week. Arrghhh! What a cute picture of you guys. xoxo

luke & sammy said...

such a sweet picture!

Myk said...

Such a great family picture! I love that his tie is tucked in his trousers- what a cute man!

Barb said...

I'll be thinking of your Grandpa this week, too.

KHH said...

We were missing Utah and family this week too! What a wonderful picture of you with him!
We love you! xox

Katrina said...

Your Grandpa was loved by millions!

Hey, we're in Utah now. Give us a call, Kevin says Joseph has his number. Let's get together while you're here this summer.

I may be delurking here, but have been checking your blog for months. Love seeing that Owen growing up!

Tiffany Winters said...

President Hinckley was an adorable man (as evidenced by his tie tucked into his pants). I really loved and respected him so much. This is a great picture of your guys.