April 11, 2011

Quick trip home

Last week Owen and I flew home for a trip to see everyone while my parents were in town. It was a quick trip but we were able to see family, our good friends, and some of our favorite restaurants. I was lame and didn't take any pictures, but I daydreamed about how it just two months we will be moving back home and will love being around mountains and family again; we have loved Lawrence and we will really miss all of our friends- but we are ready to be done with school and on to the next phase of life!

3 comments:

Regs said...

Isn't it amazing how comforting home is? Congrats to Joseph for graduating and good luck at home!!! :-)

teacher2mom said...

That's so crazy how close you are to being done!! So awesome!

Lizzie said...

So glad you got to go to Utah while your parents were there - & so happy that you get to MOVE there so, so soon!