We have been slow to post anything about our new little baby that will be here the first week of September, but last week we went and had an ultrasound and found out we are having a little girl! Joseph and I are very excited and Owen... is still getting used to the idea of having a baby sister. I have to admit that it is so fun going into a store and seeing all the pink clothes and being able to buy one (or two) things- I keep telling myself that we are moving in 3 weeks and should not be buying clothes, but sometimes I just can't help myself!
I have been feeling good, and besides a day here or there, not much sickness. We couldn't be more excited about having a new little baby in our family and anxious to meet her and hold her little hands and kiss her little toes!
April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
congrats jen! so fun for you guys:) will she be a ballerina? i sure hope she has a friend to laugh through it like i did:)
I didn't know you were expecting! So happy for you. Owen continues to be my favorite looking little boy can't wait to see how your girls turn out :).
Congrats! Little girls are just so sweet. Such a different experiance than boys- although boys are so fun too. It must be the year for girls- me, Laura, and you.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! A boy and a girl sounds perfect! Can't wait to meet her!
Julie :)
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! That's so exciting!
What wonderful news! Congratulations!!
exciting news! congrats you guys!
I cannot wait to meet her!!
Oh my gosh, how exciting!!! Congratulations to you guys! And we're excited you'll be back in our neck of the woods. ;)
Enjoy your last bit of time in Kansas, you'll miss it.
Congratulations! Little girls are tons of fun.
Yay!!!
Hurray for girls and hurray for finishing school and moving back to Utah! Can't wait to see you!
Jenni, hooray for babies! Hooray for my finding your blog, and then finding such good news on it :)
Congrats on your new hunt for pink things... Daaaaangerous!
Yay, yay, yay!!! Congratulations, you guys! So fun!
xoxoxo
so so fun! cant wait to hear the name!
YEAH! Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you! That's exciting!
Can't wait to see that little face!
Post a Comment