This past week I would catch Owen periodically staring at his hand and opening and closing it; over and over again he would do this and then look at me and smile at his accomplishment.Oh it's the little things that make me happy these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That's really cute. I expect him to wave to me next time I see you guys.
OH MY! That is SOOOO Cute! I love how his mouth is wide open & he's so happy. I also love that his hair is even longer than when I saw him but I'm glad to see that it is still sticking straight up. That is darling that he's been working on waving all week :) I love him so much!
His wave is adorable! He is such a fun little boy!
Oh man, I LOVE that kid!!!
WOw, he is getting so big! It is amazing how fast they grow! Can't wait to see you guys again!
I just thought you should know that I now watch this video a few times a day.
He is SO cute! But I guess you already know that. We miss you! xo
Post a Comment